This blog will show the progress on the MAME arcade machine that I am building. Just a place to put updated status on this project.

Tuesday, March 08, 2005

In the beginning

The arcade machine project is going.. I've been working on setting up the computer to run the arcade games. I've loaded MAME on to the machine along with Kymaera to use as the front-end user interface.

I've loaded most of the games that I want to run onto the machine as well.

The current game list is:
Pac Man
Ms. Pac Man
Frogger
Burger Time
Dig Dug
Mappy
Galaga
Galaxian
Donkey Kong
Donkey Kong Jr.
Donkey Kong 3
1942
Time Pilot
Zaxxon
Burnin' Rubber
Commando
Gun Smoke
Mat Mania
Xevious

I think that that is a good list for now.. I may yet think of a few more games. But this list is pretty nice.

1 Comments:

Blogger JeffPriz said...

Oh, just in case anybody is curious, the Machine that I'm running this stuff on is an old Compaq Presario Pent. 2, 400mhz with 384MB ram. I've got Win XP loaded on the box.

2:33 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
<bgsound src="http://a425.v8384d.c8384.g.vm.akamaistream.net/7/426/8384/3b858b51/mtvrdstr.download.akamai.com/8512/wmp/4/26204/29986_1_1_05.asf">