This blog will show the progress on the MAME arcade machine that I am building. Just a place to put updated status on this project.

Saturday, March 12, 2005

Fun with wires!

Okay, so Jim was kind enough to let me "test drive" a joystick, encoder card and a handful of buttons... So this morning I got to work shredding cables and stripping wires..

I mounted the stuff inside an old cardboard box that we had laying around.

I put the stick in, with three game buttons on top.. On the left side I mounted 2 buttons to act as "Coin In" and "Player 1 start", and on the right side I mounted a button to be the "Escape" button to exit the game... I've got a microswitch wired up to be my "Shazaam" button but I haven't mounted the button for it yet.. I'll get on that tonight though..!
So here are a few pics of the box..! enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
<bgsound src="http://a425.v8384d.c8384.g.vm.akamaistream.net/7/426/8384/3b858b51/mtvrdstr.download.akamai.com/8512/wmp/4/26204/29986_1_1_05.asf">